As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling. We currently have an excellent opportunity for Two Class 4 S Endorsed School Bus Drivers.
ABOUT the Organization
Our client is an industry leader and successful organization in the childcare sector. With various locations across Calgary, they have had proven success in child enrichment and top-notch care. With impeccable safety standards, they are focused on not only the children, but also their loyal staff.
ABOUT the Position
This is a full-time permanent position where the School Bus Driver is responsible for the safe and punctual pick up and drop off between school and daycare from Monday to Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Bus Driver your key job functions are:
• The safe transport of children to and from school in the morning and afternoon from daycare
• Exhibiting patience and a cheerful attitude at all times
• Exercising caution and abiding by all internal and road safety standards
• Reliable and punctual attendance
Skills & Requirements
• Class 4 Driver’s License with an S Endorsement
• Driver’s Abstract with 10 years clean driving record
• Clean Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check
You meet all of the above requirements and expectations. You are:
• Reliable and punctual: You understand that you are a member of a team and your attendance and accountability are integral
• Friendly and Understanding: You have a cheerful disposition and can communicate effectively with children if necessary.
• Safety Cautious: You are aware and adhere to all safety standards on and off
• Character: you are friendly and approachable with a positive attitude
ABOUT the Compensation
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience.
ABOUT the Next Steps
We encourage all qualified candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, but please note only those with directly aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today!