As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling.
Our Calgary Client is seeking a Groundskeeper Labourer to join their team.
ABOUT the Organization:
Our client has a large estate 20 minutes outside city limits that requires a respectable, skilled candidate to aid in the upkeep on the grounds year round.
ABOUT the Culture:
The tight knit team who aid in the upkeep of the properties are as much family as those they work for. With open arms our client cultivates a homey, welcomed feel, all whilst remaining professional and poised.
ABOUT The Position
This position works with another Groundskeeper with many shared responsibilities. The Groundskeeper’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure adherence to holistic and sustainable practices;
• Provide landscaping services including turf maintenance, gardening, deadwood management, natural resource management, etc.;
• Manage, operate and maintain greenhouse, prepare / grow plans;
• Plant annuals and perennials when plant order arrives;
• Weeding garden as needed;
• Create and maintain plant and tool inventory;
• Ensuring all pots, urns and garden are watered for healthy growth;
• Provide large amounts of snow removal services in the winter months, depending on weather, which includes shoveling and snowblowing, along with the use of a truck / tractor, as needed and requested;
• Maintain clean grounds, shop and storage at all times;
• Maintain constructive relationships with coworkers; and
• All other duties as assigned by the Property Manager.
You are a respected professional with experience in horticulture and groundskeeping. You have a valid drivers license and dependable vehicle to get to site. With a clean drivers abstract, clean criminal background, and respectable credit score.
**Looking for those with a background in horticulture/agriculture. Ideally those with experience managing family properties.
ABOUT The Compensation
This position offers a competitive salary between 45k-55k based on experience and qualifications, coming with full benefits and other great perks.
ABOUT The Next Steps
If you meet the qualifications and believe this is the right fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please indicate 40353 in the subject line.
We encourage all interested candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, and all applications will be carefully reviewed, but please note only those with closely aligned skills and experience will be contacted for an interview.