As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service/Sales Representative.
ABOUT the Organization
Our growing client; established in 2003 are wholesalers for sign or printing companies. They provide the latest and newest in technology when it comes to anything printing. With a focus on corporate culture, they are keen to bring on their newest family member!
ABOUT the Position
The Customer Service/Sales Representative be a rock star at customer care, quoting, prioritizing, multitasking and generally stepping in wherever needed. The ideal candidate will be tech savvy to work with various data bases, with superb attention to detail and organizational skills.
Working with a variety of staff and clients, this new addition will have great interpersonal skills, being versatile and adaptable to step up to any challenge with a great attitude. Confident trouble shooting where needed, with both the client and company in mind, and thriving in high pressure situations with patience, resolve and a thoughtfulness are required to be successful and effective in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key job functions are:
• Interacting with clients; taking order details, resolving concerns or complications.
• Answering phones, emails, general inquiries.
• Taking and imputing orders: data entry, creating PO’s, etc.
• Coordinating and hosting events, open houses, trade shows, etc.
• Supporting in the back warehouse as needed (grabbing customer orders, receive orders, etc. in the event the warehouse personnel are off and/or busy. *Ability to lift 40lbs.*)
• Perform various other duties as required by Management.
Skills & Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years of administrative experience
• 1-3 years of customer service experience is required
• Must be highly organized and able to multi-task with minimal supervision.
• Must have proficient computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
• Problem-solving ability and a keen attention to detail and accuracy are required.
• Ability to work in a growing, dynamic, and changing environment is required.
• Self-motivated individual who can work both independently and in team environment is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (oral and written) are required.
• Optimistic/collaborative approach and attitude towards work are preferred.
• Shows responsibility and confidentiality regarding work-related information.
You meet all of the above requirements and expectations. You are:
• Motivated: you are determined to succeed and possess the drive and self-motivation to ensure you reach your goals
• Resilient: you remain calm and respond in a professional manner when faced with difficult situations, challenges and rejection
• Hard-working: you take pride in what you do and are committed to getting the job done
• Organized: you are a highly organized individual with strong planning skills
• Character: you are friendly, open-minded and approachable
• Self-aware: with a desire for constant self-development.
• Passionate: you are, energetic, and love a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
• You pride yourself on your attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
• You communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
• You have a passion for developing individuals and teams, with an ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.
ABOUT the Compensation
This position offers a salary of $45-50k per year. With a comprehensive compensation package including benefits, RRPS matching, etc.
ABOUT the Next Steps
We encourage all qualified candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, but please note only those with directly aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today!