As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a VP of Engineering.
ABOUT the Organization
This Technology company provides hardware and software integrated Industrial IoT solutions for a specific segment of the marketplace. The company is small & young enough to have the agility of a startup, plus the benefit of a strong business foundation and experienced leadership. They have a relentless focus on their vision and mission and have grown considerably over their short lifespan. They are indeed a unique and special company.
ABOUT the Position
This position requires an entrepreneurial spirit that comes from finding innovative solutions for the market along with new product development and introduction. This position requires strong leadership abilities for executive leadership, team management, and strategic planning. We are looking for those who can ideally marry an in-depth [rail] terminal knowledge with digital and data technologies.
This role allows for a healthy challenge and is a key part of the succession plan.
Skills & Requirements
• 10+ years of relevant experience in product development
• Relevant education in Electronic Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering
• Experience within terminal management systems considered a huge asset
• Experience within electromechanics, Solidworx, along with an understanding of hazardous locations, general awareness of technology solutions, data visualization, etc.
• Display analytical and original thinking and demonstrate curiosity and imagination
• Team player that is passionate about company and products
• Highly self-motivated and ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Motivated and empowering leadership capabilities
You meet all of the above requirements and expectations. You are:
• Motivated: you are determined to succeed and possess the drive and self-motivation to ensure you reach your goals
• Resilient: you remain calm and respond in a professional manner when faced with difficult situations, challenges and rejection
• Hard-working: you take pride in what you do and are committed to getting the job done
• Organized: you are a highly organized individual with strong planning skills
• Character: you are open-minded and approachable
• Self-aware: with a desire for constant self-development
• You have a passion for developing individuals and teams, with an ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.
ABOUT the Compensation
This position offers a salary of $100k-130k per year. As well as the eligibility for performance-based salary increases, bonuses and options.
ABOUT the Next Steps
We encourage all qualified candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, but please note only those with directly aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today!