As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Operations & Marketing Coordinator.
ABOUT the Organization
Our growing client is on a mission to shift eating habits by influencing better food choices with cutting edge recipes that inspire you to maximize living. This Canadian made meat snack is creating a name for themselves in the marketplace, with the highest quality ingredients and sustainably sourced Wagyu beef.
ABOUT the Position
This is a full-time permanent position where the Operations & Marketing Coordinator will be in control of the companies order processing through warehousing and transportation. This is a key position that serves as main point of contact for all shipping and delivery logistics for the company.
This employee will also assist with digital marketing and all other administrative tasks. The position will require an extremely responsible, detail oriented and hard-working individual to succeed in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Operations Coordinator your key job functions are:
• Executing orders from the distributors though our efficient transportation and shipping network
• Working with retailers to ensure that materials are stored in the proper manner to company standards.
• Maintaining proper inventory levels in the appropriate locations to prevent shortages and overstocking.
• Coordinating with customers to facilitate all orders.
• Process orders and ensure shipments meet schedules
• Planning purchases and sales orders
• Conducting general and clerical office tasks
• Maintain companies’ digital media assets
Skills & Requirements
• 1-3 years of experience with supply chain coordination and / or marketing
• Degree in business, logistics or another related field preferred
• Dispatching and field experience would be considered an asset
• Desire to build knowledge and skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Must be able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; good listening skills; and strong group presentation skills
• Ability to prioritize and plan work activities; attention to details; effective time management; set goals and objectives
• Follow instructions; respond appropriately to management direction; self-starter
• Take independent actions and calculated risks
• Display creativity and original thinking
• Team player that is passionate about company and products
• Highly self-motivated and ability to work both traditional business hours as well as non-traditional business hours including, at times, nights, weekends, and holidays as required
• Must have solid computer knowledge and skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point,
• May be asked to perform additional duties and responsibilities as requested, directed, or assigned by management
You meet all of the above requirements and expectations. You are:
• Motivated: you are determined to succeed and possess the drive and self-motivation to ensure you reach your goals
• Resilient: you remain calm and respond in a professional manner when faced with difficult situations, challenges and rejection
• Hard-working: you take pride in what you do and are committed to getting the job done
• Organized: you are a highly organized individual with strong planning skills
• Character: you are friendly, open-minded and approachable
• Self-aware: with a desire for constant self-development.
• Passionate: you are, energetic, and love a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
• You pride yourself on your attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you execute like an owner.
• You drive to continuously innovate to achieve great results.
• You communicate with honesty and kindness, and create the space for others to do the same.
• You have a passion for developing individuals and teams, with an ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.
ABOUT the Compensation
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience. As well as the eligibility for performance based salary increases & bonuses.
ABOUT the Next Steps
We encourage all qualified candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, but please note only those with directly aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today!