As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling. We currently have an excellent in-house opportunity for an experienced Business Development Representative.
ABOUT the Organization
About Staffing takes pride in living our values, mission and vision in everything that we do. It is what our clients know and love us for. With unwavering quality and committed relationships About Staffing is looking to expand and bring on a Business Development Representative who echo’s our values and mission.
Core Values: Stability, Loyalty, Enthusiasm, Sincerity
Mission: To enhance lives and companies by creating meaningful workplace connections.
Vision: To grow About Staffing through our core values profitably, ethically, and with a balanced lifestyle.
ABOUT the Position
This is a full-time or part-time permanent position where the experienced employee is required to handle the extensive full-cycle sales process while working collectively with recruiters and management.
This role requires a self-motivated candidate who has unwavering ambition, patience and commitment, understanding this is a long sales cycle that requires fostering of relationships.
This role requires a sense of hunger and confidence, along with a sense of urgency. The successful candidate will hold interest in client’s success; as without the success of our clients, we would not be where we are today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Development Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Researching and developing lists of leads and prospects
· Business Development through full-cycle sales (prospecting, warm and cold calls, business presentations, service calls, networking, trade shows, proposals etc.)
· Relationship Management
· Attending Events (speaking publicly, presenting, etc.)
· Meet short and long-term goals and monthly quotas
Skills & Requirements
• Valid driver’s license and provide own transportation;
• Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal;
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales/business development
• Amazing follow up and relationship building history
• A strong lead generation understanding through tech means; ideally some tech management knowledge, background
• Must be service oriented, able to listen, speak credibly and professionally
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Experience in the staffing industry considered a great asset
• Must be adaptable, flexible, and function effectively in a team environment
• Positive can-do attitude is essential
You meet all of the above requirements and expectations. You are motivated and driven to be a part of a successful team. You are a hunter, eager and organized; with the ability to cultivate strong working relationships.
You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You are reliable, flexible, adaptable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT the Compensation
A competitive full compensation package based on experience. Both base salary and uncapped commission.
ABOUT the Next Steps
We encourage all qualified candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, but please note only those with directly aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today!