As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Representative.
ABOUT the Organization
Our growing client is seeking a qualified individual to join their Business Development team. This digital printing company prides themselves on having the most current technology, specializing in bringing even the most wacky, weird and wonderful projects to life.
ABOUT the Position
This is a full-time permanent position where the experienced employee is responsible for an existing portfolio of clients but will additionally be responsible to sourcing news leads; handling the extensive full-cycle sales process.
This position requires an organized and hungry relationship builder keen to take this company to the next level. With projections and goals clearly defined, this role is joining an existing team of long-standing loyal employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Development Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Business Development through full-cycle sales (Local, provincial, and national)
· Portfolio Management
· Handling accounts in banners, billboards, signs, flags, swag, etc.
Skills & Requirements
• Valid driver’s license and provide own transportation;
• Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal;
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales/business development;
• Applicants must be service oriented and self –starters;
• Possess a strong work ethic;
• Experience in the printing industry considered a great asset;
• Must be adaptable, flexible, and function effectively in a team environment; and
• Positive can-do attitude is essential.
You meet all of the above requirements and expectations. You are motivated and driven to be a part of a successful team. You are a hunter, eager and organized; with the ability to cultivate strong working relationships.
You are reliable, with a solid work ethic, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You are flexible, adaptable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT the Compensation
A competitive full compensation package based off experience. Both base salary and uncapped commission.
ABOUT the Next Steps
We encourage all qualified candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, but please note only those with directly aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today!