As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor.
ABOUT the Organization
Our prestigious client is seeking a unique individual to join their Personal Services team. This employee is responsible in supporting this high net worth family on their personal residence, working alongside the chef, housekeeping staff, groundskeeping staff and maintenance team.
ABOUT the Position
This is a full-time permanent position with variable schedule. Living in on days working is required. The successful candidate must be willing to work on weekends, statutory holidays and for events hosted at the property. Flexibility is key.
This is a dual role where the incumbent provides “personal services” specifically to the shareholder, his family and his guests and the incumbent is also part of a team that provides “personal services” of a more general nature to assist and support any other team member to ensure meals are prepped and the house/outbuildings are clean, tidy, organized and ready for use at any time by the shareholder and his family. Confidentiality is of utmost importance for this role at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Personal Services responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Personal Services Duties:
• Daily food and beverage services, table settings, clean-up and washing dishes;
• Meal preparation and service when scheduled Chef is not present;
• Occasional weekly shopping, and errands;
• Ensure plants and flowers within the Estate are watered and kept in good health (outside as needed on weekends and holidays and inside on a rotating schedule);
• Greeting of guests and visitors;
• Chauffeur duties as required;
Service/House Maintenance Duties:
• Assisting in management of household inventories, including wine cellar, closets and storage areas;
• Maintain, clean, organize and supply assigned areas of the residence;
• Stock and maintain all fireplaces;
• Liaising with Chef to prepare pantry lists as needed;
• Maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of the shareholders vehicles;
• Ensure the property is secure at all times;
• Assist Chef with cooking or food preparation when required;
• Care of fine furnishings and finishes with correct use products and methods;
• Dusting, tidying, vacuuming, and other daily tasks;
• Work with Housekeepers to ensure Estate is kept up to the Shareholder’s standards;
• Seasonal deep clean and special projects to be completed;
• Full participation with housekeeping, including laundry of beddings, linens and or/ other articles in order to maintain residence ready for guest arrivals;
• Checking and upkeep of outbuildings so areas are ready at all times;
House Security Duties:
• Live on site 4-5 nights a week to maintain security and complete house checks;
• Ensure entries are closed and secure at all times;
• Assist with security responsibilities of the property and conduct daily/nightly walk throughs;
• General maintenance of household items after hours;
• Ability to respond to security alarms and liaise with security companies if necessary;
• Provide high quality guest services in an unobtrusive, professional, courteous and accommodating manner to all shareholders, staff, guests and outside service personnel;
• Liaise with Estate Manager and other team members on a daily basis;
• Provide pet care, which includes feeding, medications if needed, bathing and walking;
Party Planning Duties:
• Assisting with regular entertaining for private and social events;
• Liaise with planning committees for parties or events;
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
• Be physically fit and able to reach and lift medium weight objects (e.g. 30lbs to 50lbs);
• Contain a valid driver’s license and provide own transportation;
• Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the hospitality and/or domestic industry;
• Successful completion of a background check;
• Possess strict confidentiality;
• Experience in a private residence is an asset;
• Possess a strong knowledge of multiple levels of etiquette;
• Applicants must be service oriented and self –starters;
• Ability to walk for 10 hours, climb stairs, bend, and perform repetitive motions;
• Possess a strong work ethic;
• Must be adaptable, flexible, and function effectively in a team environment; and
• Positive can-do attitude is essential.
You meet all of the above requirements and expectations. You are motivated and driven to be a part of and cultivate a successful team. You are professional and courteous in nature, and understand the importance of confidentiality.
You are reliable, with a solid work ethic, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You are flexible, adaptable and enjoy working in a fast paced and sometimes chaotic environment.
ABOUT the Compensation
A competitive full compensation package based off experience.
ABOUT the Next Steps
We encourage all qualified candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, but please note only those with directly aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today!