As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor.
ABOUT the Organization
Our NE client is seeking a Call Centre/Support Centre Manager to oversee the Client Services Group daily operations and related personnel while aiming for high levels of service, efficiency and cost-effectiveness. This person will ensure that technology is used to the maximum and that staff and processes are well organized, productive and constantly improving.
ABOUT the Position
This position is a full-time permanent role joining a team of long-term employees. This Monday – Friday (7-4/8-5) position requires those who are reliable and results-driven. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot, should have an ability to see the “big picture” and have an eye to recognize areas for improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learning all facets and staying on top of changes to products and service offerings
• Developing Client Services Group training materials and procedural documentation
• Identifying and instilling best practice, processes and systems to drive a continuous improvement environment
• Hiring, training, mentoring, managing, scheduling and evaluating of Client Services Group staff
• Creating and maintain a professional, supportive and positive work culture within the Group
• Building and maintaining of effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
• To be a point of escalation handling and/or defusing challenging Client situations
• Ensuring service targets, SLA’s and KPI’s are continually reviewed and expectations are met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery
• Preparing and presenting reports for other departments and upper management
Skills & Requirements
• Professional and mature presentation
• Ability to work with all levels of the company
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
• Flexible schedule and ability to handle situations outside of regular office hours
• Driven individual with an eye for detail
• Polite and professional phone voice
• Progressive client services history preferably including some supervisor or management experience
• Proficiency with related technologies such as computers, S/W applications, phone systems etc.
You meet all of the above requirements and expectations. You are motivated and driven to be a part of and cultivate a successful team. You are professional and courteous in nature, keen to lead a dynamic team.
You are reliable, with a solid work ethic, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You are flexible, adaptable and enjoy working in a fast paced and sometimes chaotic environment.
ABOUT the Compensation
A competitive compensation package based off experience.
ABOUT the Next Steps
We encourage all qualified candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, but please note only those with directly aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today!