As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor.
ABOUT the Organization
Our prestigious client is seeking a Paralegal/Legal Assistant to support their busy, booming Real Estate operation. This small, quaint office is a busy, fast pace environment that requires a self-sufficient candidate to support a team.
ABOUT the Position
This position is a full-time permanent role joining a team of long-term employees. This Monday – Friday (8:30-4:30) position requires a quick learner who can navigate the technology to support the functions of this role (PC Law & DoProcess.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• File Preparation (From start to finish)
• Client relations (working with Lawyers, Clients, Banks, etc.)
• First Impressions - Greet any foot traffic that comes into the office
• Any additional duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
• Post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
• Experience in similar role considered an asset.
• Strong computer knowledge – Tech savvy.
• Ability to effectively communicate in both verbal and written communications
• Experience with PC Law & DoProces considered an asset.
• High level of organization detail focus
• Ability to show versatility and resourcefulness when problem-solving.
• Great time management and multitasking skills.
• High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
You are a tech savvy, fast learner – motivated to join a great team.
You are an organized multitasker with excellent interpersonal skills.
You are capable of working in your own autonomy while still successful through social interaction with clients.
You are reliable, with a solid work ethic, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You are flexible, adaptable and enjoy working in a fast paced and sometimes chaotic environment.
ABOUT the Compensation
A competitive compensation package based off experience.
ABOUT the Next Steps
We encourage all qualified candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, but please note only those with directly aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today!