As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling.
ABOUT The Company
Our Calgary client is a full service family operated Calgary home renovations and commercial construction company. This family grown, busy commercial and residential construction company has been around since 1991. An active member of the BBB this organization continues to grow and expand!
About the Position:
We are looking for an organized and dedicated candidate to support a small-medium sized, very busy team.
• Coordinating projects - scheduling contractors
• Tracking material
• Contract writing
• Major organization of all digital documents
• Consistent communication with all staff
• Some accounting functions (Invoicing, etc. In QuickBooks)
• Staying on top of new business coming in
• All other administrative and general supportive duties required
Part time to start [3 days a week,] with full time potential (permanent role - year round) 8:00am - 4:00pm. With the flexibility to work from home.
• You have a minimum of 1-2 years experience working in office administration roles where you have supported a team
• You are detail oriented, have intermediate skills within MS Office, as well as previous experience working within a scheduling database (gantt charts)
• You have proven time management and organizational skills
• You work well without direct supervision and have the ability to make appropriate decisions.
• You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• You work well independently and as a team
ABOUT The Compensation
The starting wage will be based on experience and qualifications.
ABOUT The Next Steps
If you meet the qualifications and believe this is the right fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate 40216 in the title.
We encourage all interested applicants to consider this excellent opportunity, but please note only those with aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.