As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling.
Our Calgary Client is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
ABOUT The Organization
Our client operates in the automotive industry. Taking pride in representing one of the most respected brands in the world and are looking for a Marketing Specialist to help capture the strategic growth planned.
ABOUT The Position
This position demands a creative, organized, passionate and multitasker with the passion and leadership capabilities to handle all things marketing for the dealership. This role works closely with the management team to always be increasing the branding efforts.
Scope and Responsibilities:
· Manage digital marketing activities related to our company website.
· Come up with fresh ideas to constantly increase our website traffic to ultimately increase revenues in all departments
· Take professional pictures/edit from time to time in relation to dealership activities, social events, staff requirements, website requirements.
· Plan and execute on various E-blasts, brochures, newsletters, website landing pages, blog, proposals, print ads, radio scripts and creating and managing content across all social media channels to drive online traffic to our website.
· Plan and execute on various grass roots, guest events/initiatives from time to time related to product launches, golf tournaments and other.
· Track traffic and conversion rates and make improvements and updates to the website with the help of our website provider.
· Create, Update and monitor content and Engage on social media outlets including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and others.
· Design and produce marketing material for print and online.
To meet the challenges of this role, the ideal candidate must have the experience in and Responsibilities related to the below:
· Experience in photography, Videography and editing.
· Be proficient in all social channels and have the ability to think strategically
· Be creative and relevant
· Have experience in content writing.
· Be a professional with strong communication/writing skills
· Have a solid understanding of analytics, SEO and social media platforms and monitoring tools
· Be a forward and innovative thinker
· Have a proven ability understand and run paid ad placements and sponsored content across social media platforms Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube etc. and monitor for ROI
· Have above average experience with Adobe’s suite of creative applications and video editing software’s and some skills for graphic design including vector graphics
· The ideal candidate will also be comfortable by themselves doing videos representing the company and have the ability to entice others in the company to become more involved with social media.
ABOUT The Compensation & Hours
This position offers a competitive salary package based on experience.
ABOUT The Next Steps
If you meet the qualifications and believe this is the right fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please indicate 40430 in the subject line.
We encourage all interested candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, and all applications will be carefully reviewed, but please note only those with closely aligned skills and experience will be contacted for an interview.