As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling.
Our Calgary Client is seeking a Guest Services & Office Manager to join their small team on a full-time permanent basis.
ABOUT The Position
This full-time position demands a personable, customer service-oriented individual, who is well organized, detail oriented and who is seeking a long term and fulfilling career opportunity.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the following aspects of the business, including but not limited to:
- Full administration of the office responsibilities
- Communication with Guests, process reservations and assist with business development
- Work with a small staff; maintaining quality control standards; maintain required inventory level
- Basic accounting. Coding of bills, collecting and posting payments.
- Perform overall sales, leasing and tenant relations functions, including showings, onboarding
- Coordination of maintenance issues with contractors
- Proactively monitor vacancy, sales, renewals, move-outs and move-ins
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the property’
- Coordinate and participate in quarterly customer appreciation events
- Issue and deliver Notices
- Develop robust knowledge of Rent Manager Property Management Software
To meet the challenges of this role, the ideal candidate must be patient, supportive in nature, and able to work well in a small team. This is an office with 2 – 3 others where you may go all day without social interaction. Being self-motivated; able to work alone, along with a team is crucial.
Other requirements/qualifications include:
- Strong administrative experience, detail-oriented and well organized.
- Professional, passionate, personable and loyal
- Customer service-oriented with a natural desire to ensure and provide continual, high levels of service
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite mandatory and any other software knowledge is considered an asset
- A critical thinker who is able to provide suggestions and implement efficient procedures and processes
- Situationally adaptive with an ability to understand the problem and creatively find a solution that is mutually beneficial to the Client and Organization
- Team oriented with strong initiative and public relations skills
- Works well in a small, professional environment
- Loves a job that is dynamic and changes every day
ABOUT The Compensation & Hours
This position offers a salary of 50k-60k based on experience.
ABOUT The Next Steps
If you meet the qualifications and believe this is the right fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please indicate 40415 in the subject line.
We encourage all interested candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, and all applications will be carefully reviewed, but please note only those with closely aligned skills and experience will be contacted for an interview.