As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling.
Our Calgary Client is seeking a Risk Mitigation Coordinator to join their team.
ABOUT the Organization:
Our client is an asset management company that works alongside high net worth families and their personal plus professional affairs.
ABOUT the Culture:
In this professional and dignified working environment you will find hard working individuals who like to work hard and have a good time doing it. Surrounded by a constructive team with a great sense of humor we are seeking a cultural fit who is driven to work hard, and have a good time doing so.
ABOUT The Position
The Risk Mitigation Coordinator – provides RISK best practices and programs, as well as, personal security services to the organization and related entities.
• Develops and maintains emergency plans, and fire & personal safety manuals for clients;
• Conducts background screening of contractors, employees, and third parties;
• Facilitates installation of technical services such as CCTV, intrusion systems, and lock services;
• Manages and updates electronic access control systems and keying systems at client sites;
• Monitors and oversees alarm activations 24/7 at client’s sites, with response capability;
• First response capability in the event of any emergency situations;
• Facilitate property management requests with potential of site visits to gather information;
• Conducts due diligence inquiries respective incident and background investigations;
• Gathers information to assist with Emergency Management program development;
• Assists with Close Protection Services;
• Maintains database(s) of trusted security agents, with liaison role with vendors and clients;
• Conducts research to support travel advisories and alerts for clients;
• Prepares activity reports, incident/training logs, and other general reporting;
• Tracks the issue of all keys, fobs, and alarm passcodes for all business units;
• Routinely liaises with Managers regarding updating service appointments;
• Tracks maintenance of all equipment, personnel training, alarm logs, and incident reports;
• Provides ongoing safety advice to staff & clients through newsletters and external communication;
• Researches future issues affecting the safety and security of employees & clients;
• Maintains curriculum for training programs and orientation sessions;
• Fosters the building of client relationships with new and existing clients;
• Ability to retain on-call response 24/7 for client base; and
• Other duties as assigned.
The perfect candidate must be service oriented and investigative in nature.
Other requirements include:
• Completed or pursuing post-secondary study in field(s) of Security or Risk Management;
• Maintains current certification in standard first aid and CPR-Level C;
• Maintains provincial licensing requirements under Security Services and Investigators Act;
• Maintains a valid Standard Class 5 or Professional AB Driver’s License.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills, both verbal and written;
• Attention to detail ;
• Proficiency in business writing and reporting skills;
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe related products;
• Always maintains confidentiality of data related to company and clients;
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
• Pursues professional development and networking opportunities; and
• Maintains constructive relationships with coworkers.
ABOUT The Compensation
This position offers a competitive salary, of 55-75k with a benefits package, plus other perks!
ABOUT The Next Steps
If you meet the qualifications and believe this is the right fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please indicate 40335 in the subject line.
We encourage all interested candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, and all applications will be carefully reviewed, but please note only those with closely aligned skills and experience will be contacted for an interview.