As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling.
Our Calgary Client is seeking a Web Developer to join their team.
ABOUT the Organization:
Our client is a reputable non-profit that provides educational resources to foreigners looking to gain the skills required to enter into the working world.
ABOUT the Culture:
Our Client is a diverse and dynamic bunch, with people on all walks of life. A worldly team with great talent and passion for what they do; and the difference they make!
ABOUT The Position
This is a role working in the e-learning department, working alongside a team of developers providing technical assistance and resolutions to e-learning instructors and clients. As well as setting up online classrooms, design/maintenance of individual moodle-based courses, managing plugins and add-ons, the recording and editing of video and audio, and assistance with professional development regarding technical tools, among other duties!
You have a bachelor's degree in web development, educational technology, instructional design, or a related field. and/or equivalent combination of education and workplace experience.
Additionally you have:
• 2+ years of creating educational content using a variety of technologies (proficiency with HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP, SQL database, and/or software programming a must)
• Experience in media creation: audio/video recording and editing, and a familiarity with web-conferencing tools and online learning
• Strong oral and written communication skills, especially online and over the phone
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead must be shown in the context of working within a team.
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients from diverse backgrounds (with empathy and active listening)
ABOUT The Compensation
This position offers a competitive salary, based on experience and qualifications.
ABOUT The Next Steps
If you meet the qualifications and believe this is the right fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate 40327 in the subject line.
We encourage all interested candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, and all applications will be carefully reviewed, but please note only those with closely aligned skills and experience will be contacted for an interview.