We have an exciting full-time permanent opportunity available for a Support Services Coordinator in SE Calgary.
ABOUT the Company
Our client distributes and services high end beverage equipment. This successful business is headquartered in Calgary and has been growing fast, and they are adding to their team.
ABOUT the Position
The Support Services Coordinator is a newly created exciting position within the company to cater to the ongoing rapid growth of the business. Reporting to the President, the role will be directly accountable and responsible for efficient management of all Service and warehousing activities. This new role will have the opportunity to have a major influence in all parts of the business to ensure continual corporate growth is achieved
The position is based in Calgary; however, some light travel may be required periodically in support of the business.
Key Position Functions and Duties
• Management of All Service Activities
• Weekly, Monthly reporting of Service Operations
• Development of key monitoring metrics for business growth
• Implementation of business improvement initiatives and strategies
• Implementation of Quality Control Program.
• Development of scalable solutions to national service
• Extend and Enhance robust service networks
• Manage all Warehousing Activities including shipping and receiving
• Develop Competency Based Training Program.
• Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
• Bottom Line (Net) improvement in Service Department
• Positive Customer feedback with active referrals
• Monthly Reporting roll up of Program showing delivery of bottom line savings
• 12 month rolling forecasting of Program (all inclusive of scope, spend, return)
• Quarterly benchmarking / opportunity review to feed into key departments for response
• Compliance to national QA/QC program.
• You have 5+ years working in warehouses, ideally at a lead hand level
• You have past experience working with a small, growth-oriented business.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Detail oriented, accurate and reliable are important traits for success in the role
ABOUT the Compensation
A competitive compensation package will be offered with a base salary of 55-60k. Benefits after 3 months of employment.
ABOUT the Next Steps
If you meet the qualifications and believe this is the right fit for you, please send your resume including cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate Support Services Coordinator in the title line.
We encourage all interested applicants to consider this opportunity, but please note only those with aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.