As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling.
Our Edmonton Client is seeking a Manager/Sr. Manager to join their team.
ABOUT the Organization:
Our client is a network of public accounting, tax, consulting and business advisory firms. It is a firm built on relationships, relying on professionalism and exceptional service.
ABOUT the Culture:
Our Client, although a large organization has been able to cultivate a culture that provides a small company feel. One with a that fosters a people-first focus with a high priority on personal and professional growth.
ABOUT The Position:
• Providing both technical and project management leadership skills to team members for Bookkeeping and Accounting projects and engagements
• Supervising (and completing when necessary) the preparation of working paper files, financial statements, corporate and personal tax returns
• Assisting in the direction and training of staff, reviewing completed files to ensure quality of work
• Continually maintaining a positive client relationship and identifying possible new business opportunities with existing clients
• Participation in delivering formal project/team performance review and/or giving effective input to reviewers on team members
• Possess a Canada recognized Professional Designation (CGA, CMA, and/or CPA, CA)
• 4-5 years’ experience working within a public practice firm
• Able to prioritize with the flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required
• Excellent skills in Accounting Software (AccPacc, Simply Accounting, QuickBooks, SAGE, Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
• The role may require travel to other office and/or client sites, and can increase in frequency depending on client and/or business needs
ABOUT The Compensation:
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on experience and qualifications. Ample vacation and flex days are provided as well.
ABOUT The Next Steps:
If you meet the qualifications and believe this is the right fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please indicate 40241 in the subject line.
We encourage all interested candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, and all applications will be carefully reviewed, but please note only those with closely aligned skills and experience will be contacted for an interview.