As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling.
ABOUT The Company
Our Airdrie client is a tight knit, family grown, busy Chiropractic and Kinesiology wellness center. Having been around for just over 6 years now they are continuing to grow and expand.
ABOUT The Culture
This husband and wife duo opened this practice in mind of providing more than just chiropractic care, but going above and beyond. Creating a personalized experience, one built off of customer satisfaction. With a team focus in mind, together this dynamic group allows for a healthy lifestyle, providing work life balance.
About the Position:
We are looking for a part time (with the likelihood of transitioning to full time in 6-8 months) personable Reception/Administrative Assistant to support a small-medium sized, very busy team.
• Welcome all new patient walk- in with the highest level of customer service
• Complete reminder calls for all practitioners.
• Book call in patients/clients according to their needs for all practitioners
• Major organization of all digital documents
• Consistent communication with all staff
• Collect payment
• Keep reception area organized and neat during the day
• All other administrative and general supportive duties required
Mondays: 1:45pm-8:30pm or 9:00pm
Wednesday: 1:45pm-8:30pm or 9:00pm
Fridays: 12:30pm-6:30pm or 7:00pm
Saturdays (one per month): 9:30am-3:30pm
• You have a minimum of 1-2 years experience working in office administration roles where you have supported a team
• You are detail oriented, have intermediate skills within MS Office, as well as previous experience working within a scheduling database
• You have proven time management and organizational skills
• You work well without direct supervision and have the ability to make appropriate decisions.
• You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• You work well independently and are comfortable in a small, quiet environment
ABOUT The Compensation
The starting wage will be based on experience and qualifications.
ABOUT The Next Steps
If you meet the qualifications and believe this is the right fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please indicate 40215 in the title.
We encourage all interested applicants to consider this excellent opportunity, but please note only those with aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.