As experts in staffing since 1996, we believe in enhancing workplace connections by introducing top quality candidates to our top-notch clients all while creating career opportunities that are both positive and fulfilling. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operation Supervisor.
ABOUT the Organization
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and they have an amazing reputation. This organization is a leading distributor of electrical and safety products. They value hard work and communication.
ABOUT the Position
The Production Supervisor will report to the Branch Manager and be responsible for managing, supervising and allocating tasks to multiple employees daily while working with deadlines and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work alongside the Branch Manager and consultant on a daily basis.
• Efficiently coordinate multiple employees with a high level of professionalism.
• Use previously acquired knowledge to effectively run operations and bring new ideas to the team.
• Attend meetings.
• Coordinate and engage with staff to meet deadlines.
• Provide status reports to upper management.
• Other duties, as assigned*
Skills & Requirements
• Post-secondary education in Logistics or equivalent experience.
• No less that 3 years’ experience in similar role.
• Strong budget knowledge.
• Ability to effectively allocate tasks to staff members.
• Strong understanding of technology.
• High competency in shipping and receiving.
• Ability to show versatility and resourcefulness when problem-solving.
• Great time management and multitasking skills.
• High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
• Increase sales through current and new business contacts.
• Capable of lifting 40 lbs. when needed.
You are a strong Operations Supervisor. Your core competencies include leadership, self-starter, negotiator, and team builder with strong skills in conflict management and resolution.
You are reliable, with a solid work ethic, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You are flexible, adaptable and enjoy working in a fast paced and sometimes chaotic environment.
ABOUT the Compensation
Great benefits program and wage starting between $20-$22 p/h with room to grow.
ABOUT the Next Steps
We encourage all qualified candidates to consider this excellent opportunity, but please note only those with directly aligned experience will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com